Who we are
Love Me Love My Mind is a small registered charity based in Epsom Surrey which aims to promote better understanding of mental health and to support the wellbeing of everyone in the community. We are run entirely by volunteers and funded by grants and donations.
Our Mission Statement
To break down stigma and inspire understanding about mental health.
We hope to achieve this by:
- Providing a regular Monday Drop-In session.
- Organising the annual Epsom Mental Health Week.
- Offering encouragement, support and friendship to people with mental health issues and their families.
- Signposting people to helpful mental health resources.
- Challenging stigma wherever it occurs
Downloadable pdfs here:
LMLMM Discipliniary Procedure
LMLMM Grievance Procedure
LMLMM Child Protection Policy & Procedure
LMLMM Quality & Diversity Policy
LMLMM Health & Safety at Work Policy
LMLMM Conflicts of Interest Policy
LMLMM Policy for Working with Vulnerable Adults
LMLMM Risk Assessment
View some of our recently printed material here: